The Meatable approach for creating ‘cell-based’ meat is based on ground-breaking proprietary technology that was developed at The University of Cambridge and allows us to turn induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) into muscle and fat cells, creating 100% real, delicious, guilt free meat. We use iPSCs because they have amazing benefits that enable affordable, at scale production (e.g. they are pluripotent, grow completely serum free, have unmatched growth capacity and can grow in suspension). With our technology, scalable cell-based meat production is becoming a reality.
We are a young and fast-growing company and are entering our next wave of growth. Given our size, new team members will be a huge part of our motivated multidisciplinary team. Our culture encourages everybody on the team to actively shape their position and we provide ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
As our new Scientific Writer, you will be a member of the registration dossier writing team.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Produce descriptions from R&D reports / procedures / results, to become part of the registration dossier content. Support these descriptions with literature review and scientific reasoning.
• Take the lead in the writing of assigned parts of the dossier, and ensure they are completed in time.
• Take the responsibility to review and finalize the compiling of registration dossiers.
• Other assigned tasks requiring scientific writing skills. Help to improve the writing of internal documentation.
In order to be successful in this role you need to be a proactive communicator, have a hands-on mentality with attention to details. You need to be flexible and able to change priorities in a dynamic and fast-growing organization.
If you think there is a match we would love to receive your CV and a short motivation. Please follow the link and apply*:
* In your application, please be as specific as possible as to what experience you have to bring to our team.