Meatable is growing fast, and is rapidly transitioning from a research oriented company to a fully rounded food organization. In 2021 we secured our Series A funding round of $50m and have made great scientific progress in building our prototype 2.0. In 2022 we will focus on building our organization even further (from ~10 people in early 2021, ~50 people now to ~100 people end of 2022) and on growing towards a consumer focused organization.
In order to do this we will be ramping up our commercial team. For the first year the prime goal of this team is on press and PR. While we have intentionally kept a relatively low profile in the media so far, we are now getting ready to take center stage in the conversation about cultivated meat. At the end of 2022, and in early 2023 the focus of this team will shift again to building a marketing and sales organization in preparation for launch.
We are looking for a highly talented and experienced Marketing and Communications Manager who can help us reach our goals for 2022 and who wants to build out this team to get us fully set up and prepared for launch.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive and develop all marketing and communication activities to increase Meatable’s brand awareness and make us centre stage in the conversation about cultivated meat
- Includes online, social, events, press, PR/PA, campaigns
- Includes design and development of all MarCom plans together with our Director of Commerce & Strategy
- Build and professionalize our MarCom team: manage the comms/PR specialists, attract new hires/freelancers/agencies, extend and build our press/PR network globally, professionalize our way of working, planning and monitoring, etc
- Lead and manage relationships with marketing agencies, media partners, and suppliers
- Take full ownership of the planning and execution of all assigned events and campaigns
- Define the needs for Marketing & Sales team in preparation for launch and drive team building
Who are you:
- A smart and ambitious person with a hands-on and can-do attitude, who gets things done
- A creative thinker, who doesn’t stay ‘inside the box’ and gets energized from trying new things
- A true networker who is able to bind people to our cause
- A friendly and modest individual, who understands and fits our company culture and is able to transfer this culture to the outside world
If you think there is a match we would love to receive your CV and a short motivation. Please follow the link and apply*:
* In your application, please be as specific as possible as to what experience you have to bring to our team.