Meatable is growing fast and there is a need for more structure in the equipment registration, handling, maintenance etc.
Therefore we are looking for a highly motivated Laboratory Equipment Technician in our Laboratory Support Team.
We are looking for someone who has a few years of laboratory experience in making solutions and buffers, and has a technical background or a strong affection with it (for example fixing equipment, working on electronics etc. as a hobby or side-job).
You like to create structure but don’t mind to roll up your sleeves to unpack and install a refrigerator or relocate an incubator on a quick notice. Planning goes easy on you and you have no difficulties in contacting (calling, e-mailing, face to face) companies that can carry out maintenance and or supply equipment.
You are able to work closely with our different research teams to find, test, place and register equipment and will also be accountable for the planning and execution of maintenance and calibrations of our equipment. In short you are assertive, practical, and eager to learn; a problem solver.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Registration, calibration, and maintenance of the laboratory equipment. This also includes inviting and bringing in the maintenance crews.
- Drafting of documentation (protocols, reports) to standardize methods for the handling of the laboratory equipment.
- Support of laboratory personnel when equipment needs to be relocated etc.
- Maintain and improve our equipment database.
Sounds like you?
If you think there is a match we would love to receive your CV and a short motivation. Please follow the link and apply*:
* In your application, please be as specific as possible as to what experience you have to bring to our team.